Tuesday, Nov. 3 Garden Club Lunch
Wednesday, Nov. 11 Edenton DAR Lunch
Wednesday, Nov. 18 ECW Food Fair 5-7pm
Please join us at our lunch meetings on the second Tuesday of the month, at noon in the parish hall. Regular ECW business is conducted and we often have a speaker, on topics varied and interesting.
We seek to know Jesus Christ better and to reach out to others in His name
In fulfilling this mission of St. Paul’s, we support many groups and organizations, within and without our parish and community with prayer, hard work, and regular financial contributions:
- Local schools and the Boys & Girls Club
- Agencies providing services to families and children
- Out local Food Pantry and the Episcopal Farmworkers’ Ministry
- Youth scholarships for Episcopal meetings, conventions, & Trinity Center
- Missionaries in and out of our parish, and in other states and countries
In addition to our regular monthly meetings, we hold fundraisers throughout the year:
- Every week we provide lunch to the local Rotary Club.
- Throughout the year we provide lunches to other groups such as the local garden club.
- Once a year we hold a Food Fair, selling main dishes and desserts.
- We serve on the Altar Guild, caring for and preparing God’s Table.
- We conduct the yearly United Thank Offering, donations with which the parish thanks God for our many blessings in our everyday life.
- We participate in the yearly Ecumenical Holy Week service and provide lunch one day of that week.
- We participate in a song and prayer service at a local nursing home at Christmas time, and help residents make wreaths.